Scarlett Johansson is a American young Hollywood actress that has defined a unique style for herself. She never fails to look classic and sexy, often wearing vintage pieces or clothes that are inspired by times past. And recently, Scarlett Johansson’s naked pictures leaked on internet web, and she has asked FBI to invest it. Her life just got more complicated with the release of nude photos that were stolen by digital thieves, and Scarlett Johansson reportedly knew this was a possibility for several months. Now, let’s take a look at Scarlett Johansson’s red carpet dresses.
1. Scarlett Johansson red capet purple dress in Oscar 2011. The 26-year-old actress rocked a one-of-a-kind dress by Dolce & Gabbana with Anna Hu studs and a ring and Christian Louboutin shoes.
2. Scarlett Johansson Tulle gown with organza flowers, Oscar de la Renta, Earrings, by special order, Atelier Swarovski by Viktor & Rolf.
3. Scarlett Johansson stepped out to Sunday night’s Golden Globes in Elie Saab.
Read more: Pictures – Photos of Scarlett Johansson – Harper’s BAZAAR
Tips for how to dress like Scarlett Johansson?
1. Wear vintage things. Scarlett’s clothes are usually inspired by the 1940s, a time when women were very feminine and structured. This particular time period flatters her hourglass figure with nipped-in waists and structured tops showing off her bust line.
2. Keep it simple while dressing casual. Scarlett always looks sexy and feminine while keeping her look easy at the same time.
3. Wear skinny jeans. Wear darker-colored jeans that are of stretch denim. This shows off her flawless figure. Wear skinny jeans with sweaters.
4. Make sure shoes have a heel. Wear heels with jeans. Wear boots with heels. Pair the heels or boot heels with the skinny jeans, and look sexy and feminine in blue jeans.
5. Wear low necklines and corsets to show off the bust line. Scarlett always looks sultry and sexy. Don’t be afraid to reveal a little cleavage.
6. Check out what Scarlett’s favorite designers have to offer this season. They include Chanel, Oscar de la Renta and Jimmy Choo.
7. Look sultry and sexy while dressing up. On the red carpet, Scarlett always has gowns that flatter her curvy figure. Her hair is always swept up in a structured do. Her lips are always red and her eyes are usually dark with eyeliner and mascara.