Anne Hathaway is an famous actress known for her clean, classic style, bold color choices and sophisticated accessories. Despite her youth, her red-carpet dresses and classy casual look are turning her into a Hollywood fashion icon. For many fans, it’s their dream to know how to dress like Anne Hathaway. Now, we’d like to release Anne Hathaway red carpet dresses, such as Oscar dresses, Golden Globes dresses, especially for the Anne Hathaway’s little white dress, little black dress.
1. Anne Hathaway Love & Other Drugs Opening Night Gala in Hollywood little white dress by Antonio Berardi. The simple silhouette was decked out with two strips of beige lace and ruffles on the hips. She paired the frock with Sergio Rossi peep-toe stilettos.
2. Hathaway looked positively regal in this sapphire Giorgio Armani Privé custom satin dress with Armani Privé platform heels. To keep with the glam look, she wore Tanzanite and diamond earrings, a black onyx and diamond bracelet, and a diamond and blue sapphire ring, all by Tiffany.
3. After walking the red carpet in the favorite hue of the night, Hathaway took to the stage in slightly different version of red — a burgundy silk chiffon gown by Atelier Versace, with Tiffany jewels and Casadei pumps.
4. In her third ensemble, she wore a Vivienne Westwood corseted Couture gown with embroidered lace and sequins that was specifically made for Hathaway in London. She sparkled in a diamond and amethyst necklace from the Tiffany Archives, as well as a Tiffany yellow sapphire and diamond ring. To top it off, she walked the stage in Jimmy Choo platforms.
5. Her Red Carpet choice was a pink shade sequined Armani Prive dress with very dramatic low back cut. Looking lovely and sparkly, Anne was all smiles and rightfully so since her stylist chose such a flattering, trendy dress for her to wear.
6. The 28-year-old actress showed off an extremely slender waist and toned arms in a black bustier dress with gold embroidery by Alexander McQueen from the Resort 2012 collection on the red carpet in New York.
1) Look for vintage or vintage-inspired designs. Try to embody classic Hollywood glamour. Stay away from overly frilly or complicated clothing. Stick with understated sophisticated cuts.
2) Embrace bold colors. Ruby reds, royal blues and sunny yellows break up the monotony of the usual black cocktail dress. Anne loves bright, attention-getting colors and expect a lot of attention.
3) Go black and white. Anne is regularly photographed in dresses that incorporate black and white elements. Wear a black dress with white embellishment or vice versa. The right amount of contrast makes your dress flirty.
4) Wear a short dress. Anne regularly wears tea-length or shorter dresses to major Hollywood events. Pick dresses with unique neckline or cut suggestive of high fashion to maintain proper formality.
5) Minimize your accessories. Choose delicate, yet fabulous earrings, a simple clutch and a pair of fabulous heels to complete your look. Enhance your overall look without detracting from the dress, which is the main attraction.
6) Finish your look with a free flowing hair style or twisting it into a simple up-do. Dare to confidently wear a bold shade of red lipstick.