Pippa Middleton, was born in 1983, the second of the three children of Michael Middleton, the younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge Prince Kate Middleton, she was the bridesmaid of honour at her sister’s wedding to Prince William. At the wedding, Middleton’s white figure-hugging dress, which like the bride’s was created by Sarah Burton, was highly praised in the media.
Now, Pippa Middleton becomes a famous fashion star. Today, we’d like to release the best-dressed Pippa Middleton’s dresses.
1. Pippa Middleton bridesmaid dress in Royal Wedding of Britain Prince William and Kate Middleton. The figure-hugging, ivory gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen was custom-made and served to accentuate Pippa’s trim physique. Made of ivory crape fabric, it was styled with a cowl at the front and organza-covered buttons at the back. Pippa Middleton was the best dressed in the Royal Wedding.
2. For the royal wedding ceremony evening reception, Pippa Middleton donned a slinky green gown with diamante embellishment by London designer Alice Temperley.
3. The day after her sister’s wedding, Pippa Middleton made a stylish exit from London’s Goring Hotel in a bright-blue blazer with gold buttons, tan blouse, white denim and tan flats.
4. The Middleton sisters have mastered the art of rocking a fascinator. Here, Pippa Middleton wears a hot pink feather-adorned one at a friend’s wedding earlier this year.
5. It’s been reported that the Middleton sisters often share clothes. Perhaps Pippa Middleton borrowed the white wrap dress she wore to a polo event in 2009 from Kate.
6. The 27-year-old is a fixture on the British social scene. For a Gucci event in December 2009 Pippa Middleton accentuated her chic black dress with a wide red belt.
7. Pippa Middleton party dress. The tan and toned British beauty wore a flirty, low-cut frock to a fundraiser in May 2010.
8. Even in a winter hat and scarf, Pippa Middleton manages to look stylish and put-together. Here she poses at the VIP opening of Skate hosted by Tiffany & Co. in London.
9. Pippa Middleton wore a bright yellow ruffled dress with a black belt and pumps to the 300th anniversary party for Tatler
magazine, which named her No. 1 Society Singleton in 2008.
10. Pippa Middleton turned heads in the daring backless floor-length gown she wore to the 2008 End Of Summer Ball in London.
11. Pippa Middleton went for a sexy black sequin mini and hot pink legwarmers at a roller disco charity party organized by her big sis in 2008.
12. In keeping with her simple, understated style, Pippa Middleton paired her blush-colored gown with a loose hairstyle and minimal accessories at a 2008 charity event.
13. Pippa Middleton, the socialite sported a $295 strapless Theory dress and a $245 Modalu bag.
14. Pippa Middleton, the party planner rocked a $60 color-block Zara mini and an L.K. Bennett bag.
15. Pippa Middleton wore a $238 Whistles dress.