EveAllure.com has served over 10 thousand customers. We been the leader in the wedding dresses, prom dresses and formal dresses industries since the beginning. Our goals are not only being a leading worldwide online shopping website for quality but affordable wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses and formal dresses, but also through exceptional customer relations.
Today, we want to share some of our customer reviews about EveAllure dresses with you all. With thousands of reviews on our products, you can learn a lot from the collective experience of our customers, and help you make the right product choices for you.
1. Lindsey’s Review: The prom dress is by far the best thing I have ever worn. I was nervous about the fit after reading reviews since I have a good size chest and am curvier than some who had ordered it. But to my surprise, the dress covered all my insecure areas and highlighted the best parts of me. I only wish I had figured out a bra situation beforehand. You can for sure wear your own bra but I recommend sticky boobs so you wont have to worry about it showing. I styled this look with silver jewelry, and a bold purple peep toe heel.
2. Jill’s Review: Perfect Dress!!! I loved this dress so much! The one downside is that there really isn’t any sort of bra you can wear with it. I used the adhesive pads but jiggling was a little bit of an issue… also I found that the shoulder straps were a little long and tended to slip and the underslip rode up a bit, but despite these things I would recommend this dress to my friends who need to buy dresses!
3. Maggie’s Review: Adorable, but boobilicious! L Love love loved this dress! Was a little more revealing and shorter than I expected, but it still looked great, and I received compliments throughout the night!
4. Rose’s Review: Feel like a Fairytale Princess in this breathtaking tulle ball gown! Strapless bodice features eye-catching champagne color and all over dazzling beaded appliques.
After falling in love with this dress at EveAllure.com, I ordered it immediately and just got it today. As soon as I zipped it up, I knew it was the dress for me! The beadwork on the floral accents is absolutely stunning, and the color is perfect (a little paler than a normal champagne-colored dress because of the tulle overlay.) It is a little long, so if your on the shorter side like I am (5’3″) you’ll either want some tall shoes or to get it hemmed. It also is a little more voluminous than what I want, so I’m probably going to get rid of a section of underskirt. Also, the bodice is a little short, so I feel it makes my torso look a little wider than it really is. That being said, it is still my perfect fairytale wedding dress.
5. Sara’s Revies: Sexy dress!!! I wore this dress to a friends wedding and got alot of compliments. As others have said, the dress is tight and runs small. There was not much size difference between the 2 and 4, but I went with the 4 because it was longer The material is slightly stretchy which makes it comfortable and easy to dance it. I felt the pattern on the front was a bit unflattering…. but it was still an awesome dress.
6. Rachel’s Review: This dress is fantastic! I wore it for my company holiday party. The draping and the cut are so stunning. It’s thick and heavy and just feels worth its price. It does run a bit large (likely due to the loose-fitting style of the dress). I’m also somewhat of a redhead (more strawberry blonde) so the rich greenish color really made my coloring look great! It is a much darker teal than it appears in this photo so be mindful of that. On of my photos is only from the chest up but I wanted to show off the draping and pleats on the shoulder.
7. Lynn’s Review: This dress is such a great deep red. Looked fantastic with killer heels. The inner dress is pretty tight but the way the outside fabric hangs keeps you from feeling self-conscious. Instead, you feel absolutely self-confident. I got compliments from a dozen strangers even before I reached the party.